No products in the cart.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit ScentBomb.com. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our site, CareCo LLC collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
the date and time you access our site,
and the internet address of the website from which you linked to our site.
CareCo may also use your information if you opt to receive information about our company, products, purchasing or inquiring about CareCo products. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our site as well as make our site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number. When you make a purchase from our site, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale, unless you ask to have the information store indefinitely. In addition, when you make a purchase from our site, your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
– To our in house representatives to contact you. To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service, process credit cards, conduct research, marketing or data processing, or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us.
-To protect the site and our rights, to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity, or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
-In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business.
-If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and.
– If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, CareCo has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. CareCo is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
– a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
– the names and addresses of all such third parties, if any. CareCo and/or your consultant will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a CareCo customer and a California resident and wish to receive this information, please contact us at the postal address below to make your request. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to CareCo LLC PO BOX 2250 Mission Viejo CA 92690.
Terms & Conditions Page
Visitors to our web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business, our products and the services we provide through our web site.
Conditions of Use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this web site you the user and we, CareCo LLC agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this web site is the copyright of CareCo LLC. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.